Who We Are
Katherine's K9s is a Shaker Heights-based small business owned and operated by Katherine E. Coverdale. We provide service 365 days a year, including holidays. We have an in-home trainer on staff and an office manager to help you with all of your scheduling needs. We know that finding care for your pet can be time consuming and stressful and we are here to provide an easy, stress-free pathway to getting the support you need.
HOW WE OPERATE
Are you considering services for your beloved pet(s)? At Katherine's K9s we make it easy to learn about services, decide what's right for you and then schedule the appointments you need. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the process.
- Learn about Katherine's K9s including our philosophy, services and personnel.
- Connect with Katherine directly to ask questions and set up a Meet and Greet. Use the Contact Us tab on this website to connect.
- Complete a Meet and Greet with Katherine and any other employees involved in your pet's care. We bring the questions, and lots of snuggles for a stress-free experience! We will set up your initial services during the Meet and Greet.
- Connect to our online portal using a link sent to you by Katherine. This is where you will be able to view and request services, receive updates from your walker, and pay for services.
- Enjoy photo updates, narratives of your pet's adventures, and for dogs - GPS tracking of your walks! Interact with your caregiver to provide updates and share stories!
“Thanks, Katherine -- we just love your updates and care of Auggie!!!”
“Katherine helped us out for 5 days when our regular walker was out of town. When she came for the meet and greet she was very much interested in our dog, asked relevant questions and took detailed notes. Our dog was very comfortable with her from the beginning. Will definitely use her again.”